Saturday, August 6, 2011

TM!



Hi!
Its me!
I've been playing TM lately..
So pls add me
I love having much friend!^^

Oh and pls check my profile i worked so hard for it!^^
I'ce got some other profile layout to!
I can give 1 for free but other its 1-2 GC
remember just 1 of them are free!

andd if u play TM
add my BFF to she changed her account to
" Sweet Miku "

And the last but not least pls help me!
direction:
pls search in my group bittersweetcontest♫
then join the group after that comment in
・゚・♪・゚・☆・゚・Referral Contest・゚・☆・゚・♪・゚
comment there that u were reffered by Miku_Luka
pls.... ok?

or

pls search in my group layout helpers!
then join the group after that comment in
Referral thread
comment there that u were reffered by Miku_Luka
pls.... ok?

Note: its quite hard since its a private group but if u want to help pls help.....=.=. (its cause u need to wait until the admins accept)

Note:
U may choose one of them or both or even none if u don’t want to help its ok ^^ but if u want to help THNX!
Oh and pls join Pls Join : _______
★ Sweet's Art Shop ★

OR

★ Lucky Star ★

Sincerely,
Miku_Luka


No comments:

Post a Comment